Monday 21 January 2013

MINNO CREAMPIETHAIS.COM



At barely 18, Minno enters her fresh face and delightful teen body into the world of Creampie Thais. In an extraordinary case of good luck, Minno just happens to be the younger sibling of Pui who called me up to say she had a sister who just turned eighteen and wanted to work. I immediately dropped what I was doing to jump at this awesome opportunity. Once Minno arrived I was in love. Her body was flawless, her skin was silky and white, and her face was straight out of a Thai teen Vogue magazine! My dick grew instantly into a hard-on that nearly started without me. Minno took notice of my raging boner and knelt over and began sucking my cock. She then fucked me in reverse cowgirl with her perfect teen ass bouncing up in down. I turned her over and fucked her doggie style and drilled her teen snatch into oblivion when suddenly I felt an eruption larger than ever before. With a few more thrusts, I exploded the largest load of cum deep into her pussy. Welcome to Pattaya, my training is complete!




No comments:

Post a Comment